Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Personal Information You Provide to Us
How We Use Information
We may use Collected Information that you submit to us to provide you with access to the Service, to create an account on your behalf, to provide you with products, services or information that you request, or to otherwise respond to your inquiry. We may use your Collected Information: (i) in anonymized form and aggregated with other information, to provide Services to other users; (ii) for purposes of review and analysis; and (iii) in connection with updating our products and services. However, this use will in no way reveal your Personal Information or the name of your Organization to any other customers, without your consent.
- If we are involved in a transaction such as a merger, stock purchase or sale, or sale of substantially all of our assets, your Collected Information may be transferred to the other party in the transaction. We may decide to retain a copy of the information post sale or transfer.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities for marketing purposes.
Accessing and Controlling Your Information
You have the right to access or change any information you have provided to us. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Data Security and Retention of Data
We retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Service. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Anonymous Information Collected Automatically
The Site may track the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of visitors to each page of the Site, browser type, IP addresses, external websites linked to and other usage statistics collected and used in aggregate form collected through the Site and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Our Site uses “Cookies,” which are text files containing small amounts of information placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies help us improve the functionality and performance of our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, recognize you when you return to our Site and provide us with business and marketing information.
We may also use third party application tracking services like Google Analytics to help understand the use of our Site. We also may use technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users and may be connected with other information about you.
Email Communications and Opt-Out Preferences
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
To protect children’s personal information and to meet the standards of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. The Service is for a general audience of users 18 and older and is not geared toward children. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the Service or website and should not submit any personal information to us.
Links to Other Sites
501 Holiday Drive, Building 4, Suite 115
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Effective date: June 2018