Othot, Inc. is a growing artificial intelligence company that takes the complexity out of and reduces the cost of adopting advanced analytics. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we are currently focused on helping post-secondary institutions with recruiting and retaining students in the highly competitive environment of higher education. Our SaaS-based predictive and prescriptive analytic machine learning algorithms and cloud-based, user-intuitive platform allows for a better acceptance and integration of this new technology. With our focus on customer centricity, we empower our team to build world-leading technology that will change how companies make decisions.
Othot employs smart, curious, and adventurous team members. We hire individuals who do their best work in a collaborative environment and have a passion for innovation. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded people to join the Product team for a full-time position as Data Analyst. As part of the team, you’ll work closely with others on the Product team, as well as our customers to help democratize machine learning. You’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll work on challenging projects to develop new features on our platform, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our customers.
Othot provides employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer flexible working arrangements and many great perks. We’d love to see whether you’re a good fit for our team and if Othot is a good fit for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with product, data science, and data curation teams, to develop new product features
- Perform feature engineering, variable identification, data assessment and collection, and technical troubleshooting during customer engagements
- Assist in developing services to access, ingest, and transform third-party data sources
- Provide insights and automate data extraction using tools like Excel, Tableau, Python, and SQL
- Clean and organize large data sets using internal scripting tools
- Interpret raw data sets, conduct data analysis, and share results in an insightful manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Background or familiarity with statistics and business analytics
- Capacity to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Preferred, but not necessary: computer programming skills, specifically Python
If you are interested in exploring this position, please send your resume to email@example.com