As a Market Response Representative, you are a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a proven track record of driving qualified leads and selling conversations across a number of verticals. You know how to develop and position customer value, and are skilled at positioning the company, its sales people, and our solution set for future sales opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for spearheading the Othot lead development strategy, positioning Othot and its solutions to create meaningful value for prospective customers. Your role will be focused on expanding our pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead development through combination of email, phone calls, and social media with specific goals around effective activity and MQL development.
- Active support of event based strategies (conferences, trainings, large meetings).
- Collaborating with marketing to activate our content strategy in the marketplace.
- Contributing to development of sales strategy.
- Strong emphasis on clear communication, process orientation, high determination and intellectual curiosity.
- Engaging with prospects to develop and implement sales strategies through value-based solutions by analyzing business needs.
- Meeting/exceeding pipeline targets, including lead generation, flow and advancement through the various pipeline stages and ultimately leading to customer acquisition and sales.
- Engaging with prospective customers to position Othot through value-based solutions, business case definition, and ROI analysis.
- Contributing to building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of building a strong pipeline of leads and creating a process and protocol for doing so.
- Strong interest and comfort with technology and/or advanced analytics solutions.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with both internal teams and prospective customers.
- Experience developing & delivering presentations to customers to solve their business problems.