We are currently seeking entrepreneurial-minded candidates for the position of Market Response Representative. As a Market Response Representative, you will be responsible for developing leads and answering inbound inquiries to the Company, via form fill, phone calls, content download and facilitate meetings with prospects for sales qualification. In addition, you will also be responsible for assisting with event planning and coordination including development of event briefs, booth material management, and pre-event communications, by both email and phone.
We employ smart, curious, and adventurous team members. We hire individuals who do their best work in a collaborative environment and have a passion for innovation. Othot provides employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer flexible working arrangements and many great perks. We’d love to see if you’re a good fit for our team and if Othot is a good fit for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
Inbound Lead Development
- Engage wiht new MQLs via phone to schedule meetings with an in-house consultant
- Work with marketing and sales team to convert MQLs to SALs
- Manage MQL meeting schedules and completions
- Support development and improvement of internal assessments of MQLs
Event Planning & Coordination
- Develop and support event planning and internal documentation
- Manage pre-event email campaigns and call outreach
- Organize event material and content
- Help support the application, tracking and reporting of digital marketing activities
- Manage productivity tools that assist in scheduling meetings
- Assist in coordinating and developing webinars
- Contribute to the company’s thought leadership blog
- Support broader team in creating and coordinating webinars
Qualifications + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years sales and marketing experience. Inbound/outbound call experience with prospects is preferred.
- Willingness and comfort with engaging with prospects 1:1 via phone call
- Basic understanding or knowledge of inbound marketing channels and tactics
- Experience working inside a marketing automation and/or CRM platform or a willingness to learn to properly track leads/MQLs.
- Ability to work closely with multiple sales roles and effectively support and communicate cross-functionality with internal teams and prospective customers.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Strong interest in higher education and comfort with technology and/or machine learning/AI solutions.
We would love to talk to you if have the following values/skills:
- Time Management Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Workflow Organization
- Self-guided Learning
- Excellent Communication
If you are interested in exploring this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org