Othot is a fast growing predictive analytics startup looking for entrepreneurial-minded people to join the Data team for a full-time position. As part of the team, you’ll work closely with our product and data science teams, as well as, our customers to help democratize machine learning.
You’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll work on challenging projects to develop new features on our platform, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our customers. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and hands on experience needed to make a real impact on our product.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with product, data science, and data curation teams, to develop new product features
- Perform feature engineering, variable identification, data assessment and collection, and technical troubleshooting during customer engagements
- Assist in developing services to access, ingest, and transform third-party data sources
- Provide insights and automate data extraction using tools like Excel, Tableau, Python, and SQL
- Clean and organize large data sets using internal scripting tools
- Interpret raw data sets, conduct data analysis, and share results in an insightful manner
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Background or familiarity with statistics and business analytics
- Capacity to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Preferred, but not necessary: computer programming skills, specifically Python