Othot, Inc. is a growing artificial intelligence company that takes the complexity out of and reduces the cost of adopting advanced analytics. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we are currently focused on helping post-secondary institutions with recruiting and retaining students in the highly competitive environment of higher education. Our SaaS-based predictive and prescriptive analytic machine learning algorithms and cloud-based, user-intuitive platform allows for a better acceptance and integration of this new technology. With our focus on customer centricity, we empower our team to build world-leading technology that will change how companies make decisions.
Othot employs smart, curious, and adventurous team members. We hire individuals who do their best work in a collaborative environment and have a passion for innovation. We are looking for someone who is a proven driver of sales and new customer growth with SaaS solutions. Our Account Executives need to be confident, highly driven and self-motivated, with a proven track record of driving sales through solution-based selling.
Othot provides employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer flexible working arrangements and many great perks. We’d love to see whether you’re a good fit for our team and if Othot is a good fit for you!
If you are interested in exploring this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet revenue generation targets.
- Cultivate prospects, meet with stakeholders and decision makers to understand current challenges forcing change and create sales and revenue opportunities from the need for change.
- Engage with prospects to develop and implement value-based sales strategies by analyzing business needs, mapping Othot’s solutions to those needs and by developing a business case and ROI analysis in support of a decision to become an Othot customer.
- Meet and exceed pipeline targets, including flow and advancement through the various pipeline stages and ultimately leads to customer acquisition and sales.
- Effectively manage your pipeline, keeping thorough records of customer interactions in our CRM solution and provide regular sales projections.
- Contribute to building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota
- Adept at creating value by engaging customers in productive conversations that drive sales
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate technical concepts in a straightforward manner at the decision-maker and end-user level
- Demonstrated use of research and call planning for preparation of prospect calls/meetings
- Experience developing and confidently delivering presentations to customers to solve their business problem through solution-based selling
- Ability to develop an ROI-based sales proposal
- Experience in higher education (colleges and universities) will receive strong consideration